2020 Annual Meeting Newsletter
It is with both sadness and pride that I pen my last message as President of The ACTEC Foundation. The last three years have been a wonderful challenge of raising awareness about the work of The ACTEC Foundation, raising money to support that work, and awarding grants to worthy recipients in the Trust and Estate field. Working with the Foundation’s very talented Board and extraordinary staff has been a joy. >> Continue reading.
Inside this issue:
- Biking for The ACTEC Foundation
- Spotlight on Grant Recipient, Danaya Wright
- Lloyd Leva Plaine Distinguished Lecture by Michael Greenwald
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest
- 2019 ACTEC Foundation Doners
- How to Contribute
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
Understanding the tax court’s decision in the Estate of Michael Jackson and postmortem right of publicity.
Practical advice from a tech-savvy lawyer for law firms migrating software and data to a cloud server.