2021 Annual Meeting Newsletter
Happy New Year! I hope this New Year finds you as hopeful as I am, now that 2020 is behind us. Despite the challenges we faced in 2020, I am happy to share that with your financial support The ACTEC Foundation has funded several important projects. At our Virtual Fall 2020 Board of Directors meeting, the Board funded an additional two years of support for the valuable and popular Trust and Estate Talk podcasts and the Family Estate Planning Guide videos. >>Continue reading.
Inside this issue:
- Voices of The ACTEC Foundation report
- The ACTEC Spring Derby – “L. Henry Gissel, Jr. Race of the Yearlings”
- In Memoriam Contributions
- Mary Moers Wenig Student Writing Competition
- Planning for a Diverse and Equitable Future
- 2020 Foundation Donors
- How to Contribute
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
Understanding the tax court’s decision in the Estate of Michael Jackson and postmortem right of publicity.
Practical advice from a tech-savvy lawyer for law firms migrating software and data to a cloud server.