Resources for Trust and Estate Professionals
The ACTEC Foundation is committed to improving the trust and estate area of the law through life-long learning. Our trust and estate professional resources and educational materials provide valuable information for lawyers and financial services professionals. Please take the time to review the content we offer, most of it is complementary.
The ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk podcast is a 2018 initiative that discusses the latest trends and issues in trust and estate law. You will want to follow our first season of topics that include:
- What should attorneys have in their Engagement Letters?
- Thoughts Regarding the Withdrawal in 2017 of the Proposed Section 2704 Estate Tax Regulations
- Twenty Years of Domestic Asset Protection Trusts (APT) in the United States
- What Estate Planners Need to Know About the Uniform Voidable Transactions Act
- The Security of Clients’ Information and What Attorneys Need to Know
- How Estate Planners and Other Advisors Work Together and Still Keep Communications Privilege