Latest News & Podcasts
- Lessons From the Tax Court Decision in the Estate of Michael Jackson
- 2021-2022 ACTEC Law Journal Student Editorial Board
- Migrating a Law Firm’s Software and Data to the Cloud
- Electronic Wills and Remote Execution
- What is Portability for Estate and Gift Tax?
- Non-Fungible Tokens: What Every Estate Planner Needs to Know
art Asset Protection Trust attorney best practices Beneficiaries bitcoin Business Charitable Giving Children client information cryptocurrency Disability Divorce elder abuse elder law Engagement Letters estate planning financial abuse Gifts Grant guardianship IRA IRS law leg lit Mary Moers Wenig minors and estate Newsletter powers of attorney Probate SECURE Act Special Needs Specialty Topic Symposium tax tax act Tax Legislation Trust trust and estate trust management trusts Uniform Trust Code wealth transfer will Young Leaders
The ACTEC Foundation is a non-profit established by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.