Latest News & Podcasts
- ACTEC Foundation Spring Derby – And they’re off!
- What Estate Planners Need to Know About Medicare
- Charitable Planning and the SECURE Act – SECURE Act Special
- Planning for Disabled or Chronically-Ill Beneficiaries Under the SECURE Act
- Designing and Drafting Trusts in Light of the SECURE Act
- Planning for Common Scenarios Under the SECURE Act
ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide Asset Protection Trust attorney best practices Beneficiaries bitcoin business best practice Business Owners business taxes Business Tax Reform charitable giving client information cryptocurrency divorce elder abuse elder law Engagement Letters estate planning family business financial abuse Grant guardianship IRA IRS lit Mary Moers Wenig minors and estate Newsletter powers of attorney Probate SECURE Act Symposium tax tax act Tax Legislation tax returns Trust trust and estate trust management Uniform Trust Code wealth transfer will Young Leaders
The ACTEC Foundation is a non-profit established by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.