Latest News & Podcasts
- The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
- What is Community Property?
- How DNA Testing is Shaking Up Estate Plans | DNA Testing for Inheritance
- Family Office Investment Partnerships
- The ACTEC Foundation Announces 2020-2022 Class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Enforcement of Charitable Donation Restrictions
ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide Asset Protection Trust attorney best practices Beneficiaries bitcoin business best practice Business Owners business taxes Business Tax Reform charitable giving client information cryptocurrency divorce elder abuse elder law Engagement Letters estate planning family business financial abuse Grant guardianship IRA IRS lit Mary Moers Wenig minors and estate Newsletter powers of attorney Probate SECURE Act Symposium tax tax act Tax Legislation tax returns Trust trust and estate trust management Uniform Trust Code wealth transfer will Young Leaders
The ACTEC Foundation is a non-profit established by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.