Latest News & Podcasts
- The ACTEC Foundation Announces Mary Moers Wenig 2020 Student Writing Competition Winners
- Charitable Endowment Fund Restrictions on Borrowing
- The ACTEC Foundation Mourns the Death of Past President L. Henry Gissel, Jr.
- 2020-2022 Class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Ante-Mortem Probate as the Ultimate Will Contest Prevention Technique
- The Ethics of Disclosure and Testimony by Estate Planners
ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide Asset Protection Trust attorney best practices Beneficiaries bitcoin business best practice Business Owners business taxes Business Tax Reform charitable giving client information cryptocurrency divorce elder abuse elder law Engagement Letters estate planning family business financial abuse Grant guardianship IRA IRS lit Mary Moers Wenig minors and estate Newsletter powers of attorney Probate SECURE Act Symposium tax tax act Tax Legislation tax returns Trust trust and estate trust management Uniform Trust Code wealth transfer will Young Leaders
The ACTEC Foundation is a non-profit established by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.