Latest News & Podcasts
- Effect of Recent Tax Reform Legislation on Divorce
- Trust Residency and State Tax Nexus Planning
- What is Probate?
- The Unintended Consequences for Dynasty Trusts When Adoptions are not Recognized
- ACTEC’s Guide for Agents Acting Under Durable Power of Attorney
- Responsible Investing for the Modern Fiduciary
ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide APT Asset Protection Trust attorney-client privilege attorney best practices business best practice Business Owners business taxes Business Tax Reform client information creditor protection deemed put right elder law Engagement Letters estate planning family business financial abuse FLP Grant GST IRA IRS IRS Custodian IRS notice 2017-38 Law Practice Mary Moers Wenig minors and estate Newsletter powers of attorney privileged communication Probate Section 2704 Symposium tax tax act tax elections Tax Legislation Treasury Trust trust and estate trust management Uniform Trust Code wealth transfer will Young Leaders
The ACTEC Foundation is a non-profit established by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel.