The ACTEC Foundation’s Impact
- Mary Moers Wenig Student Writing Competition;
- Wills Clinics at Law Schools;
- ACTEC Law Journal Student Editorial Board.
- Lloyd Leva Plaine Distinguished Lecture Series “The Supreme Court in the Age of Obama” [PDF] Presentation by Jeffrey Tobin. Summary Prepared by Steve R. Akers;
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Journal;
- Academic symposia such as, “Wealth Transfer Law in Comparative and International Perspective: An Introduction” – [Iowa Law Review Symposium]
Request for 2019-2020 Academic Symposium Proposals — The Legal Education Committee of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) requests proposals for a $20,000 grant to host an academic symposium on trust and estate law during the 2019-2020 academic year.