The ACTEC Foundation’s Impact
- Mary Moers Wenig Student Writing Competition;
- Wills Clinics at Law Schools;
- ACTEC Law Journal Student Editorial Board.
- Lloyd Leva Plaine Distinguished Lecture Series:
- The Future of Financial Warfare in an Era of Great Power Competition (PDF) Presentation by Michael B. Greenwald;
- Money in Politics: A Hydraulic or a Legal Issue? (PDF) Presentation by Trevor Potter;
- The Supreme Court in the Age of Obama (PDF) Presentation by Jeffrey Tobin. Summary Prepared by Steve R. Akers;
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Journal;
- Academic symposia such as, Wealth Transfer Law in Comparative and International Perspective: An Introduction – (Iowa Law Review Symposium)
Request for 2019-2020 Academic Symposium Proposals — The Legal Education Committee of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel (ACTEC) requests proposals for a $20,000 grant to host an academic symposium on trust and estate law during the 2019-2020 academic year.