The ACTEC Foundation’s Impact
The ACTEC Foundation promotes scholarship and education in trust, estate, tax, and related areas of the law by supporting scholarship to improve the law and by encouraging teaching, careers and life-long learning in the area. The Foundation also encourages civic engagement of individual Fellows of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel through programs and activities that serve the general community. With your support, The ACTEC Foundation impact can continue and expand important efforts, including the following:
Lloyd Leva Plaine Distinguished Lecture Series:
- The Future of Financial Warfare in an Era of Great Power Competition (PDF) Presentation by Michael B. Greenwald;
- Money in Politics: A Hydraulic or a Legal Issue? (PDF) Presentation by Trevor Potter;
- The Supreme Court in the Age of Obama (PDF) Presentation by Jeffrey Toobin. Summary Prepared by Steve R. Akers;
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Journal;
- Academic symposia such as Wealth Transfer Law in Comparative and International Perspective: An Introduction – (Iowa Law Review Symposium)
- Planning for a Diverse and Equitable Future is a monthly video series created by The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusivity Committee.
- Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders Program
- The ACTEC Foundation is proud to sponsor the ACTEC Estate Planning Essentials video series;
- ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk, a podcast for professionals.