The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
In this issue, you will find articles on several Foundation projects, including a recent grant The ACTEC Foundation made to The Commons Law Center. This grant will help provide estate planning services to lower income people in Portland, Oregon.
Inside this issue:
- Tribute to Immediate Past President
- Voices of the ACTEC Foundation
- Sixth class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest & Winners
- The Commons Law Center Grant
- 2020 ACTEC Foundation Donors
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
What You Need to Know About Authenticating Cross-Border Documents and the Importance of Electronic Apostilles (e-APP)
International estate planning experts explain ACTEC’s support of electronic apostilles, e-APPs, and the importance of apostilles to the trusts and estates practice.
Planning for retirement benefits under the SECURE Act is complicated. Hear the top ten recommendations from a trust and estate expert when planning distributions.