The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
In this issue, you will find articles on several Foundation projects, including a recent grant The ACTEC Foundation made to The Commons Law Center. This grant will help provide estate planning services to lower income people in Portland, Oregon.
Inside this issue:
- Tribute to Immediate Past President
- Voices of the ACTEC Foundation
- Sixth class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest & Winners
- The Commons Law Center Grant
- 2020 ACTEC Foundation Donors
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
Overstepping boundaries in asset protection exposes practitioners to civil, professional, misdemeanor, and even criminal RICO liabilities.
The conclusion of the 2022 Trachtman Memorial Lecture by Ron Aucutt, where he shares his wisdom and offers closing thoughts for estate counselors.
Ron Aucutt shares his recommendations to trust and estate professionals on how to help clients nourish their family legacies in Part 2 of 3 of the Trachtman Lecture.