The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
In this issue, you will find articles on several Foundation projects, including a recent grant The ACTEC Foundation made to The Commons Law Center. This grant will help provide estate planning services to lower income people in Portland, Oregon.
Inside this issue:
- Tribute to Immediate Past President
- Voices of the ACTEC Foundation
- Sixth class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest & Winners
- The Commons Law Center Grant
- 2020 ACTEC Foundation Donors
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
Explore the complexities of settling trust & estate disputes, from representing unrepresented parties to recent legal cases.
Legal recommendations for estate planners handling clients with diminishing capacity, including ethical considerations, POAs, trust planning, and more.