The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
In this issue, you will find articles on several Foundation projects, including a recent grant The ACTEC Foundation made to The Commons Law Center. This grant will help provide estate planning services to lower income people in Portland, Oregon.
Inside this issue:
- Tribute to Immediate Past President
- Voices of the ACTEC Foundation
- Sixth class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest & Winners
- The Commons Law Center Grant
- 2020 ACTEC Foundation Donors
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
“The New Corporate Transparency Act,” that’s the subject of today’s ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk. Transcript/Show Notes This is Doug Stanley, ACTEC Fellow from St. Louis, Missouri. The Corporate Transparency Act, or CTA, was enacted on January 1st, 2021 as part of the...
Leaders in the T&E field offer estate planning tips for 2021, insight into possible changes to the tax code and options for tax planning.