The ACTEC Foundation 2020 Fall Meeting Newsletter
In this issue, you will find articles on several Foundation projects, including a recent grant The ACTEC Foundation made to The Commons Law Center. This grant will help provide estate planning services to lower income people in Portland, Oregon.
Inside this issue:
- Tribute to Immediate Past President
- Voices of the ACTEC Foundation
- Sixth class of Dennis I. Belcher Young Leaders
- Mary Moers Wenig Writing Contest & Winners
- The Commons Law Center Grant
- 2020 ACTEC Foundation Donors
Latest ACTEC Trust and Estate Talk Podcasts
A trust and estate expert explains the complexities and ins and outs of IRS Code Section 678, beneficiary defective inheritor trusts BDITs, and beneficiary deemed owner trusts BDOTs.
An explanation and examples of spousal support in premarital agreements, especially helpful in states that litigate fault in divorce and tie it to alimony.