The ACTEC Foundation’s Impact
The ACTEC Foundation promotes scholarship and education in trust, estate, tax, and related areas of the law by supporting scholarship to improve the law and by encouraging teaching, careers and life-long learning in the area. The Foundation also encourages civic engagement of individual Fellows of The American College of Trust and Estate Counsel through programs and activities that serve the general community. With your support, The ACTEC Foundation impact can continue and expand important efforts, including the following:
- Mary Moers Wenig Student Writing Competition;
- Wills Clinics at Law Schools;
- ACTEC Law Journal Student Editorial Board.
- Lloyd Leva Plaine Distinguished Lecture Series “The Supreme Court in the Age of Obama” [PDF] Presentation by Jeffrey Tobin. Summary Prepared by Steve R. Akers;
- Social Science Research Network (SSRN) Journal;
- Academic symposia such as, “The Emergent Federal Role in Private Wealth Transfer Symposium“.