Bob Temmerman, John Hartog and Margaret Hand are leading another cycling adventure for the 2017 Fall Meeting in Nashville, Tennessee. This year’s cycling adventure will depart the Natchez, Mississippi area on Saturday October 14 and will have stops in the area before arriving at the Omni on Thursday morning, October 19 in time to make your first committee meeting.
Bob, John, Margaret and the team will cover just under 400 miles in 6 days of riding.
Each ACTEC rider has a goal to raise $2,000. Please choose one of the riders below to help them reach their goal.
- Yvonne A. Ascher, Monterey, CA
- Erik Dryburgh, San Francisco, CA
- Julia S. Gold, Reno, NV
- Margaret M. Hand, Orinda, CA
- John A. Hartog, Orinda, CA
- Kinnaird Howland, Providence, RI
- Shaheen I. Imami, Bloomfield Hills, MI
- Mary Susan Leahy, Concord, NH
- Hal Moorman, Brenham, TX
- Margaret O’Sullivan, Toronto, ON
- Charles A. (Clary) Redd, St. Louis, MO
- Andrew D. Rothstein, Boston, MA
- Marjorie J. Stephens, Dallas, TX
- Robert E. (Bob) Temmerman Jr., San Jose, CA
On behalf of the whole team, thank you for your support. We will see you in Nashville.
Please consider supporting Bob, John, Margaret and the team by completing the following form to make a donation: