The ACTEC Foundation is committed to promoting scholarship and education in trust, estate and tax law. The ACTEC Foundation funds trust and estate programs and activities that serve those who are at risk and underserved. Your contribution is tax-deductible.
Please join your colleagues in supporting The ACTEC Foundation through one or more of the following methods:
- Online – Making an online donation is simple, secure, and cost efficient. You can donate to the following campaigns online:
- Check – Make the check payable to “ACTEC Foundation” and mail to ACTEC Foundation, 901 15th Street, NW, Suite 525, Washington, DC 20005. Be sure to include information on where to direct the contribution.
- Amazon Smile – Select the ACTEC Foundation as your beneficiary when you are shopping on smile.amazon.com. For eligible purchases at AmazonSmile, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate 0.5% of the purchase price to the ACTEC Foundation.
- Annual Membership Dues – When remitting dues, consider adding an annual contribution to The ACTEC Foundation.
- Stock Donations – The ACTEC Foundation can accept your gift of stocks or securities. Contact Membership Director and Foundation Management, Amy Michaud, at Amy.Michaud@actec.org.
- Matching Gifts – Your firm or company may “match” your donation to The ACTEC Foundation by doubling the dollar amount of charitable contributions through an employer matching-gift program. Contact your firm’s benefits administrator for more information.
- Planned Giving – Contact James D. Spratt, Jr., Esq. at (404) 523-8337 or email@example.com if you would like information on how to name the Foundation as the recipient of a specific bequest under a will or trust; how to name the Foundation as a beneficiary under an IRA or other employee benefit plan; or about how to name the Foundation as the beneficiary of a CRUT.
- In Memoriam Tribute – Honor a colleague, friend, or loved one with a memorial gift to The ACTEC Foundation.