by Martin Hall,
ACTEC Foundation President
As we approach the end of the year and a time of seasonal giving, I invite you to join me in contributing to the ACTEC Foundation’s Annual All College Campaign.
Your tax-deductible donation to the Campaign will enable the Foundation to support new initiatives that foster scholarship and education in trust, estate, and tax related areas of the law, and that promote engagement with the general community and, in particular, those who are at risk and otherwise underserved.
To make your contribution, please log on to the redesigned ACTEC Foundation website (http://actecfoundation.org/how-to-contribute/annual-campaign/) and make a donation in the amount of your choice.
Our Fall Newsletter highlights recent Foundation activity, including the following:
- The ACTEC Young Leaders Program
- The 2016 Mary Moers Wenig Student Writing Competition
- The first two video presentations for the ACTEC Family Estate Planning Guide
- The 7th ACTEC Foundation Symposium, scheduled for fall 2017, and to be held at the University of Iowa College of Law
- An update from the Harvard Law School Estate Planning Clinic, the first clinical program supported by the Foundation.
Fall Meeting attendees are also invited to visit the Foundation booth located near the ACTEC Registration Desk. Foundation directors will be on hand during the professional program coffee breaks on Friday and Saturday morning to provide further details of Foundation activities – and also to offer some Charleston treats.
Thank you again for your support and commitment to the ACTEC Foundation.